Registration and Cancellation Policies – Webinars arranged by Elisabet Sevholt
1. Cancellation Policy must always be mentioned in the course information.
2. The participant will be notified by email by the course administrator that he/she has a place on the course. As soon as the participant confirms his/her place on the course the registration is binding.
3. The place on the course is non-transferable.
4. Any cancellation must be notified by email to the course administrator.
5. If you cancel earlier than 2 weeks prior to the webinar you will not be charged with any partition of the course fee.
6. Cancellations received 1-2 weeks prior to the start of the course are eligible for a 50% refund. If you want to attend to another equivalent webinar you will receive a 25% discount of the fee for that course. Cancellations received 0-1 week prior to the start of the course are not eligible for the refund of any fees. If you want to attend another equivalent course you will receive a 25% discount of the fee for that course.
7. In the event of serious illness or injury making it impossible for the participant to attend the workshop, the course fee may be refunded on submitting a medical certificate. A 10% administration fee will though be charged.
8. If you cancel due to acting/directing work you may be eligible to receive a 100% credit to an equivalent webinar on submitting a contract and a rehearsal/performance schedule.
9. Elisabet Sevholt has the right to cancel a course whereupon all paid course fees will be refunded. Additional expenses are not reimbursed.
10. Elisabet Sevholt invoices the webinar no earlier than 3 weeks before with payment terms of 30 days. Where payment is late an interest rate of 8% will be applied.