Registration and Cancellation Policies – Summer Courses arranged by Elisabet Sevholt.
Cancellation Policy must always be mentioned in the course information.
- The participant will be notified by email by the course administrator that he/she has a place on the course. As soon as the participant confirms his/her place on the course the registration is binding.
- The place on the course is non-transferable.
- Any cancellation must be notified by email to the course administrator.
- If you cancel earlier than 8 weeks prior to the course start you will not be charged with any partition of the course fee.
- Cancellations received 4-8 weeks prior to the start of the course are eligible for a 50% refund. If you want to attend to a summer course another year you will receive a 25% discount of the fee for that course. Cancellations received 0-4 weeks prior to the start of the course are not eligible for the refund of any fees. If you want to attend a summer course another you will receive a 50% discount of the fee for that course.
- In the event of serious illness or injury making it impossible for the participant to attend the workshop, the course fee may be refunded.
- If you cancel due to acting/directing work you may be eligible to receive a 100% credit to another summer course the same year or another year on submitting a contract and a rehearsal/performance schedule. A 10% administration fee will though be charged.
- Elisabet Sevholt has the right to cancel a course whereupon all paid course fees will be refunded. Confirmed participants are eligible to a 50 % reimbursement of non-refundable travel and accommodation costs made for the summer course.
- Elisabet Sevholt invoices the course fee 4-6 weeks before course start with payment terms of 30 days. Where payment is late an interest rate of 8% will be applied.